Holiday Gift Guide- All Things Neutral
With Christmas being four weeks away (4 weeks!!!), we wanted to share some amazing, handmade shops that will burst your neutral palette for fashion and home.
We know you will love these handmade brands for you and your little one.
1. Made for Motherhood Pullover- our brand new maroon pullover will keep you cozy this fall and winter season. Grab one for you and a friend.
2. Seek and Swoon, Baby Diana Throw- a favorite for your home, nursery, office and more. These high quality throws will glam your space without breaking the bank. You’re welcome!
3. Chalk full of Design- these “All the Things” chalkboard bundle is definitely needed for your home. It makes any space cute while also practical. No excuse to forget the milk now.
4. Damalli- when you say neutral we say “Damalli”. This is probably my favorite all things cozy and jersey. They have an amazing new capsule and you need it. Amazing because siblings can interchange clothing.
5. Mouse Loves Pig- handmade learning toys for home and on the go. We recommend the Basic Shape Sorter (Travel). She’s got an amazing mission providing jobs for women and families in Nicaragua. We love a great mission behind the brands.
6. Dear Baby Kay- these wooden milestone cards will make you want to go back in time for your little babe. These are amazing gifts for new moms and any mom in general. Beautifully handmade signs for each month.
7. Little and Luxe Shop- this super soft rust blanket makes a great welcome home baby gift.
8. Monster and Eli- your kiddos will never fear “monsters” with this adorable mini bear. It’s a chunky, cuddly and gentle minky that you and your kids will treasure.
9. Kindergarten Tool Kit- a great learning foundation for the little ones at home and eager to start school. This kit will give you the tools to prepare your little one for Kindergarten.
10. Simple Little Apparel- “Be a Dreamer” is definitely a must. I think speaking to our kids positive from an early age makes all the difference. Can you picture how adorable a newborn will look in this? Totally!
11. Saving our favorite for last! Charlotte & Ezra is handmade by a beautiful mama. Her brand speaks so much truth, positivity and love.
We hope you enjoy these brands as much as we do and check them out. This weekend you can use the code THXFRIEND for special savings in each shop. Yay!
Have an amazing Thanksgiving